This release is planned for deployment on January 24 at 9am PST/12pm EST/5pm UTC to our North American and EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on January 25 at 4am AEDT/1am GMT.
- Learner Experience
- Admin Experience (Admin Refresh Only)
- Reviewer Experience (Admin Refresh Only)
- Mobile Application
- Infuse (Paid Add-On)
- It was reported that there was a mismatch related to times between the learner transcript, learner certificate, and admin report completion times the following has now been updated:
- A formatted time was added to dates in the transcript (except for External Training submissions which do not have a time component)
- Time is now converted to the time zone used in the user's browser/machine
- An informational message, which displays what time zone is being used, was added to the bottom of the learner transcript
- The Date for Electronic Signatures now appears on the User Enrollments report and Course Enrollments Report to enable compliance validation.
- When a transcription has been generated using PinPoint the label 'auto generated' is now used in the video's generated subtitle.
- When a learner completes a course, our machine learning functionality will now recommend courses, based on the recent completion.
- The saved and generated reports widgets which you can add to your dashboards will now display as many reports as are available in the system where previously there was a limit of 15 reports being displayed.
- Dashboard assignment configuration has been reworked to improve performance, resulting in immediate availability of dashboards to the users you have assigned them to.
- Third party lesson objects can now be added to a Course via URL.
- On the users report, you can now filter by 'is instructor' making it easier to report on specific user types.
- Reviewer 'time spent' will now display on the Observation Checklist Activity report. This will allow an admin to see how long the checklist review took for a completed Observation Checklist.
Reviewer Experience (Admin Refresh Only)
- We have now add search, so reviewers will be able to search the learner 'not started', 'ready for review', and 'in progress' lists instead of having to scroll until they find the user they are interested in.
- Added a download management panel allowing learners a method to manage their on device downloads at an individual level. Today, the mobile app indicates which courses are downloaded, but does not offer a way to remove individual courses from the device by the user. This feature adds that functionality. Note that if there is unsynchronized progress in a lesson for that course, deletion will be disabled.
- Added support for the functionality for admins to force acceptance on terms and conditions before courses are viewed
- Improved Offline Sync to fail gracefully when a course does not sync. Today, if a customer syncs their course status and there's a failure, the process stops and further courses are not synchronized. This feature allows remaining courses to sync following a failure when more than one course needs to be updated. It also provides customers with more feedback on the status of their sync and allows more granular control to retry a sync by course, or their entire set of courses.
Infuse (Paid Add-On)
- Updated Infuse authentication to support exchanging for an admin access token which allows Infuse clients to access a restricted number of Admin endpoints to support course enrollment.
- Third party courses can now authenticate with a content server using the LMS as an IDP via as the Infuse CoursePlayer has been updated to support 'in content' outgoing SSO workflow.