Applies to: Starter, Pro, Plus, & Enterprise Plans
Absorb LMS offers the ability to merge user accounts, which conveniently and quickly combines all enrollments, course progress, certificates and other information into one master account that the user can then use exclusively to continue their studies. This is useful in scenarios where, for whatever reason, duplicate accounts have been created for the same user and progress has been made in each account.
- To merge users, simply select a user from the USERS report. This will be the master account (the account that will remain following the merge).
- Next, select MERGE USER from the sidebar
- On the following page, you will be able to select the SUBORDINATE USER ACCOUNT (the account that is to be merged into the master account).
- Once you are ready to finalize the merge, select MERGE from the sidebar
Determining the Master/Subordinate Accounts
- Master User Account
- After the merge, the master account will be the primary account. The user will continue to log in with this account's username/password.
- If both the master and subordinate account contain the same enrollments in the same courses, the master account will take priority. Status and progress in the subordinate account's enrollments will be ignored.
- User profile data from the master account will be maintained
- Subordinate User Account
- Any unique enrollment data, certificates, competencies and other course information that the account has associated with it will be applied to the master account