Note: Internet Explorer
Absorb will be deprecating support for Internet Explorer (IE) 11 in 2022. Please see important dates below:
- Absorb will discontinue fixing IE 11 specific issues on August 31, 2022
- Absorb will fully drop support for IE 11 on November 30, 2022
These dates align with the Microsoft's changes to IE 11 that occurred on June 15, 2022. Please visit The future of Internet Explorer on Windows 10 is in Microsoft Edge for further details.
Absorb LMS will display on a multitude of devices and does not have any specific system requirements. The Learner Interface has a responsive design which runs on screens of all sizes, while the Admin Interface works best on desktops, laptops, and tablets.
The following browsers are tested and confirmed:
|Chrome (Desktop / Tablet / Mobile)|
|Safari (macOS / iOS)|
|Android (Tablet / Mobile)|
This article discusses viewing Absorb LMS through the desktop site. The responsive design of the desktop site allows the Learner Interface to work well on any screen size, including tablets and phones. We also have the Absorb Learn app which allows your Learners to access the Learner Experience through their iOS and Android mobile devices in an experience tailored for phones. For more information on this app, please visit our article titled All About Absorb Learn Mobile App.
The Absorb LMS interface is supported in multiple languages. Portal-wide language settings can be configured by a System Admin in Portal Settings > Defaults
- We do not support running Absorb LMS in multiple browsers or windows/tabs concurrently. Doing so may result in unexpected behavior. Manipulating browser cookies can cause issues with the normal execution of the LMS operations.
- If you are using a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Absorb LMS cannot guarantee the expected functionality and performance. You may encounter unexpected behavior or performance issues.
- Absorb Analyze supports Chrome & Firefox
- Please make sure that your browser is updated to the latest version before submitting a support request.