Applies to: Starter, Pro, Plus, & Enterprise Plans
--- THIS ARTICLE ONLY APPLIES TO ABSORB4 ---
Learners can upload the following file types to the LMS that can then be reviewed and audited:
- Add a new lesson to your course, or create a new course and lesson for this purpose.
- Set the lesson type to "Task" and check the "Document Upload" box
- Select "Add" and make sure you submit your changes to the course.
- After navigating to the course and selecting the lesson the learner will be presented with a screen like this:
- Using the "Select" option will allow them to choose a file from their computer. Currently supported file types are PDF, JPEG,PNG, and GIF.
- Once a file has been selected the learner will need to press the "Upload" button to upload the file.
- Uploaded documents can be accessed from the Grades report. Navigate to the report and then enter both the Course and Lesson. Make sure that you display the "Document Upload" column, and the "Document Upload Date" column if you'd like.
- You can now search/filter for learners that have uploaded a document. Once you have one selected you use can the "View" link to display the document.