Applies to: Starter, Pro, Plus, & Enterprise Plans
If you have ever tried to un-enroll a leaner from a Curricula or Course Bundle, then you know how frustrating it can be! Here are a few things to consider, as well as the steps to follow to make this process as stress-free as possible. The first thing to keep in mind is that a Learner will automatically be enrolled into the courses contained within a Bundle or Curricula. Just removing a Learner's enrollment from a Curricula or Bundle will not remove their subscription from any individual courses contained within.
Un-Enrolling Learners From Course Bundle/ Curricula
- Under 'Learners' go to the 'Enrollments' tab
- Select the 'Course' drop down menu and expand 'Course Bundles'
- Search for the Course Bundle or Curricula
4. Enter the name of the learner you wish to un-enroll
5. Uncheck the check mark in the 'Enrolled' column and select 'Apply Changes;' this will remove the learner's subscription from the Bundle or Curricula.
- The learner has now been un-enrolled from the Bundle/ Curricula but will still be enrolled in the individual courses that were originally associated with the Bundle/ Curricula.
Un-Enrolling Learners From Individual Courses
- To remove specific course enrollments an Administrator will have to un-enroll the learner from each course.
- To un-enroll multiple Learners from the individual courses you can repeat steps 1-5 in the Enrollment Report.
- You can also un-enroll a individual learner from these courses by unchecking the courses on the Enrollments tab on the Learner's Edit Learner Details page .
Automatic Enrollment Rules
- When removing a learner's Bundle/ Curricula subscription check for any automatic enrollment rules that may apply to this learner.
- If a rule exists that would cause the learner to be re-enrolled, make an exception to the rule or remove the rule. If the rule still applies after you have un-enrolled the learner, the learner will be automatically re-enrolled into the Bundle/ Curricula within 15 minutes.