Applies to: Starter, Pro, Plus, & Enterprise Plans
Frequently asked questions, or FAQs, are a useful tool in allowing you to communicate important information to your learners without requiring them to reach out to you directly, saving both time and resources.
Adding an FAQ
- In the Admin Control Panel, click on ‘Manage FAQs’ under the ‘Courses’ section.
- Once you are looking at the ‘Manage FAQs’ page, click on the ‘Add FAQ Item’ button
- Availability: Use these rules to determine which of your learners get to see this FAQ. You can take advantage of this to target questions specifically at those learners to whom they are addressed. If you want your FAQ to be visible to everyone, just leave this area unaltered.
- Question: The title/question of your FAQ
- Answer: The short answer to the FAQ. This will appear on the FAQ tile as well as the FAQ summary page (shown below)
- Description: This is where you can put detailed information about the answer or the FAQ.
- Publication: Toggle the visibility of this FAQ without deleting
Viewing an FAQ
FAQs are accessible from two locations, the dashboard and the main menu:
Selecting either option will take you to the FAQ summary page:
And finally, clicking on an FAQ will take you to the full details page for that FAQ: