This release is planned for deployment on June 9 at 9am PST/12pm EST/4pm UTC to our North American and EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on June 10 at 4am AEDT/1am CST.
Hide Sign Up Button
You can now choose whether the Sign Up button on the public dashboard and login page is shown or hidden. The Sign Up button can cause confusion for some clients that do not leverage the sign up process or direct users down a specific sign up path.
- Within the Learner Management area, a client can choose to hide the Sign Up button. When doing so, we also disable the ability to configure a public enrollment key on the sign up button. The new setting is within the "Login" tab.
- Configuring whether the Sign Up button is shown or hidden has been included within the department inheritance logic; sub-departments (with different routes) can have a different configuration than the root department.
- The Enrollment Key menu item or Enrollment Key tile can still be added to the public dashboard so you can direct users down a specific sign up path. Conversely, all sign up functionality can be hidden from view.
Google Tag Manager Support
We have built an integration with Google Tag Manager so that you can better analyze the usage of your LMS. If you currently leverage Google Tag Manager within your organization, a System Admin can enable this feature within the Admin interface and enter a Google Tag Manager (GTM) ID. Please note this implementation is limited to the learner interface only.
Notable Bug Fixes
- A course's (online or curricula) due date will be hidden once the learner completes the course. Changes have been made to hide the due date within the course details, Catalog and My Courses views.
- There are known, documented issues related to opening a PDF in an iFrame within an iOS device using Safari, so we have opted to detect when this configuration is being used and prompt the learner to open the file in a new tab instead.
- A learner can now enroll in or cancel their enrollment in an ILC session up until the session start date (converted to learner local timezone). Including an enrollment end date and sessions with wait lists enabled will impact this logic.