This release is planned for deployment on September 8 at 9am PST/12pm EST/4pm UTC to our North American and EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on September 9 at 4am AEDT/1am CST.
A Locked Department can now be added. Specifying the Locked Department for a Course ensures that an Admin will not accidentally share Courses with Departments they do not manage. Enabling this feature applies it to all Courses.
Locked Department can be enabled at the Portal level:
- Prevent unwanted discovery of your content: The Locked Department restricts Department based rules
- Available on all Courses: Applies to all Courses of all 4 Course types
- Leverages your existing structure: Populates based on the Department of the current Admin
- Does not affect existing Courses: Is not populated on existing Courses until opened
- No existing functionality was altered: Does not affect other logic
- Maintain flexibility for selected Admins: Exception for Admin accounts with Enroll Anyone permission
For details, see our knowledge base article https://support.absorblms.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034429754
- Hide seats remaining when a session has no maximum class size.
- Hide shopping cart in header when no items are in the cart. Cart will display as soon as one (or more) items are in the cart.
- Improved the security of the Forgot Password page.
- Pre-requisites without self-enrollment enabled where an Admin enrolls a learner can be accessed by the learner.