This release is planned for deployment on March 8 at 9am PST/12pm EST/4pm UTC to our North American and EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on March 9 at 4am AEDT/1am CST.
- Fixed issues related to IP restrictions not taking effect when configured for a sub-department with a given route. Based on the IP restrictions in place a learner may see a login page but will be blocked once attempting to authenticate to the Learner Experience.
- Performance improvements to the top 100 leaderboard users view.
- Fixed an issue related to subtitle labels and files not appearing correctly within the video player.
- BizLibrary and Skillsoft lessons will load correctly on a mobile device (and in a new tab).
- Increased the maximum number of search results returned (100,000); this is most beneficial for clients with a large amount of content. Please note this number is before we apply filtering for the specific learner such as course availability.
Note: The following Learner Mobile App specific items are targeted for release on March 25 and not part of the release March 8.
- Added support for playing Assessment lessons while online only (with limited offline support to follow in forthcoming release)
- Added Learner avatar and name on My Courses, Catalog, and the Main menu to distinguish learners with shared device usage.
- If the learner does not have an avatar defined in the web LMS, then first and last initials are displayed.
- Implemented session timeout handling after 60 days expires (which is the keep alive to afford for offline usage without interruption). After 60 days, a learner will receive a timeout message, be required to re-enter Login credentials, and be returned to where they left off in the mobile app.
- Various fixes for...
- Playing SCORM lessons with special characters in file name
- (Android only) Download course failures
- (iOS only) SCORM lesson failures with "Lesson Contains Assessment" OFF
- (iOS only) Can't Utilize embedded website link In SCORM/TINCAN lessons from mobile app