This release is planned for deployment on April 5 at 9am PST/12pm EST/4pm UTC to our North American and EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on April 6 at 4am AEDT/1am CST.
- Max length errors are displayed within the sign-up form (enrollment key sign-up, shopping cart sign-up and learner profile), allowing for further clarify to learners when they have entered text too long for the given field.
- SCORM lessons configured to launch in a new tab on Apple devices successfully launch the lesson. Issues were related to a change made within iOS 12.3 specific to how opening new browser tabs on mobile devices function (additional notes can be found here).
- If a learner has earned a certificate and an Admin removes the grant certificate functionality from the given course, we restrict the ability to download the certificate:
- the "Download" button is removed from the learner's transcript
- the ability to open the certificate from the course details page is removed
- The "Show Leaderboard Points in Course Details" toggle in Portal Settings now also controls the visibility of the Points column within the learner's activity feed.