This release is planned for deployment on June 28 at 9am PST/12pm EST to our North American environments and June 29 at 9:30 pm UTC for EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on June 30 at 2am AEST/11am CDT.
- Admin Experience
- Learner Experience
- Learner Mobile App
- Reviewer Experience
- Venues can be created in an ad-hoc manner from the ILC Session creations modal:
- We changed the feedback around Course Publish actions (both Publish and Quick-Publish) so that when the number of enrollments will be affected by changes, the Admin will always be presented a summary allowing them to visually confirm the accuracy. If the Admin is targeting All Learners, then the summary will include a color change in addition to the affected users count.
You can hover the mouse cursor over the tiles to see more details on the impact to existing enrollments:
- Online Courses can now be saved as a new version which is reported on the Learner Enrollment to allowing tracking of what content was actually completed by a given Learner.
Other Features and Bug Fixes
- We've removed stop words from the search term passed to the learner interface search. This will help improve the results returned to the learner and not muddy the results with items that contain a lot of stop words.
- The stop words include: a, an, and, are, as, at, be, but, by, for, if, in, into, is, it, no, not, of, on, or, such, that, the, their, then, there, these, they, this, to, was, will and with.
- If a learner was marked absent in a course that allows re-enrollment after a period of time, the UI will now show that the user was "Absent". The page was incorrectly showing "Re-enroll" when no such action was possible.
- A learner can enroll in a specific session in an ILC, inside a Curricula. The specific scenario fixed included no availability rules on the ILC but self enrollment available on the session.
- Fixed an issue where the locked account message is not displayed on an attempted login after the user locks themselves out due to incorrect Electronic Signature credentials entered.
Learner Mobile App
Note: The following Learner Mobile App specific items are targeted for release on July 2 and not part of the release on June 28.
Added support for playing Assessment lessons, including all options and messages, while offline without connectivity
- A mobile learner will now be able to download a course with an Assessment lesson, which will allow for one attempt on the exam while offline...
- An interim score will be provided and the Assessment lesson will go into a Pending state until progress can be synced when back online...
- When the mobile learner syncs progress, the exam results will be fully evaluated and potential additional attempts granted.
Other Features and Fixes
- Resume of SCORM lessons offline from where left off
- TinCan course with audio file crashes when downloaded
In this release we have added the concept of an Ad-Hoc Review. This is a secondary workflow option for clients that do not want to rely on learners indicating they are ready for a review in the learner experience.
With the addition of Ad-Hoc review, a Reviewer will be able to go in to the Reviewer Experience, mark a learner 'ready' and choose to conduct the review straight away.
We have completed our Observation Checklists reporting workflow. You can now view details on all statuses of an observation checklists, through to the learners enrolled in a specific checklist, and finally the checklist results for a passed or failed checklist. Any competency awarded, comments, or attachments will show in the Checklist Summary for your review.
- Empty states for Learner List
- Updated 'Learner Ready for Review' message
- Checklist Reports filter