This release is planned for deployment on July 26 at 9am PST/12pm EST to our North American environments and July 26 at 9:30 pm UTC for EU environments. Our AU and CN environments will be updated on July 27 at 2am AEST/11am CDT.
- Admin Experience
- Learner Experience
- Learner Mobile App
- Reviewer Experience
- All 4 Course Types can now "Save as New Version".
- Content Library Lessons from BizLibrary, LinkedIn, and Skillsoft will show properly and can be deleted from Online Courses.
- When you import a Course from a Content Library partner we will automatically switch you to the Courses Report.
- The buttons on the Content Library pages that take you to a filtered Courses Report showing you all the Courses that have already been imported now point to the Admin Refresh Courses Report.
- We altered some button labels to make file uploading more clear.
- User Duplication is supported.
- We restrict duplication of users that have been synced from Partner Integrations like Salesforce.
- Users that have been synced from Partner Integrations also can't be deleted.
You can now apply additional filters to your competencies widget since this has been updated to the analytics database. (Please note this also means that data will now be refreshed hourly). Filters that can be applied to refine the data are as follows:
- Awarded By
- Competency Level
- Date Acquired
- Is Admin
- Is Instructor
- Is Learner
- Is Reviewer
This update allows you to really target 'who' you want to see awarded competencies for. For example, as a System Administrator you might need to know the number of learners with a given competency in a specific department for reporting purposes and track this stat month over month to see progress and this widget lets you do that at a quick glance.
Observation Checklist Summary Look and Feel Update
The Checklist Summary has been updated to be more visually appealing and informative. You can now see the Reviewer and Learner profile photos if they are available, and the 'View Attachments' button has been updated to more clearly indicate that this is clickable item on the page. We have also spaced out the step responses and comments so it is clearer to read and lightened the overall table so the relevant text is differentiated from the supplementary information.
Other Features and Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue related to closing out of the assessment proctor modal via the "X" button in the top-right corner.
- Fixed an issue related to multiple enrollment emails being sent out to the learner, including a case where two attempts were being created for PDF object lessons.
- Absorb assessments will leverage the learner-selected language (e.g. question numbers, submit buttons, etc.)
- Fixed an issue where a score of 0 was shown to learners in cases where "Assessment Weight" was set to 0 or "Lesson Contains Assessment" is off.
- All administrators can now approve or decline a Course Upload when the Administrator approval type is selected. This was previously limited to Department and Group admins.
Learner Mobile App
Note: The following Learner Mobile App specific items are targeted for release on August 5 and not part of the release on July 26.
Added support for playing Survey lessons while online only (with limited offline support to follow in a forthcoming release)
Other Features and Fixes
- Improved "Allow Retake" and "Reset All Lessons" behavior after a learner synchronizes an offline Assessment attempt
- Fixed icon for incorrect answer in offline Assessment
To make the reviewer interface more visually appealing we have added some additional branding colours. The sub-headings on all pages now use the colour variable 'base-light' which is the light version of the base colour used in the heading.
Mark a Learner Ready for Review
To supplement the learner workflow where the learner marks themselves 'Ready for Review' we built in an additional workflow tailored towards our clients that don't have as much interaction with the Learner Experience. A Reviewer can now mark a Learner as 'Ready for Review' from the Learners page of the Reviewer Experience.
Reviewers can also decide if they want to start the review at the same time as marking the learner as ready with 'Mark Ready and Start Review':
Logged in As:
To match the Learner Experience view we have added a quick check in the top right hand menu that lets you see who you are logged in as. This is useful if people share devices to perform reviews or perhaps have a 'bulk user' they are using so they can see who the system will show as having graded a checklist for a learner.
Save page to Desktop:
Since the Reviewer Experience is targeted at clients we expect to be using mobile devices as opposed to desktops, we wanted to continue to build on our 'works like an app' design philosophy. When you save your Reviewer Experience web page to your desktop it will now appear similarly to any other 'app' icon you might see on your phone. So as not to conflict with a clients branding we went with a generic colour for the icon and represented with the check mark icon what you were likely going to do with the 'app'.
Once saved to desktop the next time you open the Reviewer Experience by clicking the link it will open 'like an app' in its own browser page without the search bar at the top of the page that you would normally see.