A Venue is a location (physical or virtual), where an ILC Session takes place.
There are two ways to create a venue when using the Absorb Admin Refresh experience:
- From the Venues Report
- From the ILC Session modal
The directions below guide you through the process of adding a new Venue from the Venues Report.
Instructions: Venues Report
The directions in the table below guide you through the process of adding a new Venue from the Venues Report.
|1. Add Venue||
To begin, click the Add Venue button on the Venues Report page.
Enter a Name to identity the Venue.
|3. Description|| Enter a Description of the Venue.
|4. Max Class Size||Enter a number to set the maximum class capacity for the facility.
|5. Type||Click the Type drop-down menu to select the Venue Type.
Note: All URL fields are required to contain information.
Click the Select Department button to choose a Department to limit access to.
|7. Save||Click the Save button to save and close. You will return to the Venues Report page.|
Instructions: From Instructor-Led Course (ILC) > Session Modal
You can create Venues while configuring Instructor-Led Courses > Sessions.
- From the Add Sessions pop-up window, click the Add Venue button.
- This action will update the pop-up window to the Add Venue form.
- Follow the instructions provided in the table above for individual field options.
- When you are finished, click the OK button to save the Venue.
- You will return to the Add Session pop-up window.
- Make sure you Save both the ILC Session and Course.