This release is planned for deployment on:
Absorb LMS Learner Experience
- To aid in identifying unwanted or irrelevant content, learners can now report and flag content.
- To help manage and moderate Collaborations, there is a new Collaboration Activity Report which allows Admins to view activity, filter by flag count, edit or delete flagged activity, and mark it reviewed with a note to document the action taken. Edited content will be noted as ‘edited by admin’ in the Collaboration.
- To help kickstart an empty/new Collaboration associated with a Course, a message appears on the Course Details encouraging the learner to “Start the Conversation.”
Absorb LMS Admin Experience
- To help measure the success of an upload assignment, a score field has been added to course uploads which is entered by the upload reviewer and displayed to the learner.
- The score field will also appear as a column on the Course Uploads report with appropriate actions.
- To help communicate how a reviewer should review uploads, a reviewer’s notes field has been added when creating new Course Uploads. The text in this field is visible to the upload reviewer. This can be used for reviewing instructions, scoring, explaining what a passing score is, etc.
- For easy direct access, the Course Uploads Notification message template has been enhanced to include reviewer notes and a quick link to the Course Uploads report pre-filtered for the relevant upload.
Add/Edit Course Quick Navigation Bar
- To make creating and editing courses easier and more efficient, a quick navigation bar has been added. A row of icons at the top allows an admin to add sections and jump directly to those added sections. The icons with their explanations also appear at the bottom with the same functionality.
- E-Commerce purchase limits can be set by the admin to help prevent fraudulent purchases. Please note that this does not convert between currencies.
- Partial names can now be used with Intelligent Assist, which will attempt to match the partial text with nouns (e.g., usernames, course names) in the LMS.
Absorb Mobile Application – update available July 1, 2021
- Support for biometric authentication in both Android and iOS has been added.
- LinkedIn learning content can now be used with the mobile app, but offline use is not supported.
Absorb Create (LI and Stand-Alone) – update available July 6, 2021
- To enhance author collaboration, a new Content Reviewer Mode has been added. Content authors can request feedback on a specific course from reviewers before it is published. This gives the reviewer access to only the specific course and the ability to leave comments on any slide. Comments can be marked resolved and the course published with approval. Access to the course by reviewers can be removed after publishing.
- Review comments can now be associated with a specific slide.
- New endpoints that include the recommended and trending ribbon in applications are now available.
- The Lesson Player now supports LinkedIn Learning content.
- On iOS, auto-generated subtitles will now display correctly.
- CSV reports will now open correctly as they are generated in UTF-8
- Number of affected users estimate for enrollment rules will now be correct in rare instances where they were incorrect before.