This release is planned for deployment on:
Absorb LMS Learner Experience
To facilitate using teams as a venue for virtual Instructor Led Courses, it will now be possible to create, update and delete Teams ILC sessions as venues directly in the LMS.
- Admins or instructors can create, update, delete and run Teams meetings for ILC sessions
- Session notifications can be sent to learners as calendar invites
- Learners can launch and participate in sessions from their calendar or from the LMS into Teams
To help learners plan their time and thus increase engagement, Admins can now set an estimated time to complete on a course. This can be left off, automatically calculated, or manually set.
- Automatically calculated times will show when there are at least 5 completions, and each new completion will be factored into an update to the calculation.
- Learners will see this in four places – Catalogue List, Card and Detailed views, and Course Details
- To help clarify and enhance meaning, images can be uploaded into comments and answers
- Admins can now see, edit, and delete posts/replies from soft-deleted users in the Collaboration Activity Report
Absorb LMS Admin Experience
- Generated Reports Permission – to provide an additional layer of protection for learner data, the ability to generate reports and view the results of these reports now requires a new permission called ‘Generated Reports.’
- Pinned Reports – to make frequently used reports easily accessible, Admins can now pin a shortcut in the main navigation window.
- Images in Notifications – To enhance the impact of notification messages, the editor for message templates now supports image uploads.
- Lesson Sharing Fully Available – Lesson Sharing and Reuse is now available on all Admin Refresh enabled portals.
Absorb Mobile Application – update available July 29, 2021
To make it easy for learners to find in App Stores, the iOS version has had its name changed to Absorb Learning. The Android version will also be updated in its next release.
In order to provide social and informal learning opportunities in applications, endpoints have been added to Infuse to support Absorb LMS Collaborations.